Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sprinkles.

I found out today that two of my dear friends just got engaged. Considering we've been making jokes about surprise weddings for quite some time now, it was very exciting news to get! I'm so incredibly happy and excited for them, it's ridiculous. :)

I got to play with a Kinect for the first time this evening. It made it's way onto my Christmas list immediately. I don't know the songs on it very well, but the dancing is crazy and fun. Plus, you just have to admit that it's an amazing piece of technology.

It's day 6, and I've blogged every day so far. Technically, I'm doing well. However, I do apologize for the entries not being very exciting, meaningful, or thoughtful so far. I'll get one or two of those in this month, I'm sure of it.

In the meantime, I have to go see if Mabel has used her new litterbox today yet. That's right. Be jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment