Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Day Two

Why do they call them sixlets? There's almost never SIX in a package. Eightlets? Tenlets? Never-enough-lets? Better than M&M-lets?

Tonight at choir, we started practicing our big, epic Christmas number. We're going to have the organ and a string quartet backing us up. It's going to be beautiful and impressive.

It was free vending-machine-coffee day at work today, AND yesterday. Super delightful. And an excellent addition to all the candy I've been eating.

My cat is so adorable it sometimes hurts me. She's been following me around ever since I got home, waiting for me to go to bed. I guess it's about that time, then.

Oh, I just bought this shirt. Aw yeah.

2 comments:

  1. I don't get the shirt. Am I totally out of the loop on something cool?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I don't know about something cool..... Cat teacher is trying teach cats grammar, but they are not paying attention. And so, internet cats say "I can has cheezburger?" instead of the proper HAVE.

    It just makes me giggle. :)

    ReplyDelete