Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Aloha, Stitch!

Mabel had to go to the vet to get a booster shot today. She hates the elevator; I think it smells like dog near the carpet. She also hates PetSmart, being full of strange animals, noises, and scents as it is. She growls a little and shakes a lot.

She tried curling up and hiding in a corner of her kennel; yeah, good luck with that, Fatty McEats-a-Lot. We took her kennel bed out of her kennel so she could sit in it instead of on the metal vet table, and she curled up as little as she could (not very little), tucked her paws and tail, and burrowed her face into the edge of the bed. So sad. So, so adorable.

My wife made breakfast burritos for dinner. They went really well with my screwdriver. And then we watched Lilo and Stitch, which is even cuter/funnier than I remembered. Now we watch My Fair Lady. Again. While I procrastinate doing my laundry. Again.


Do you ever get in a mood where everyone and everything annoys you?

Alternatively, do you ever notice that once you vocalize a thought or emotion, it takes hold and grows ever stronger?

Very frustrating, that.

No comments:

Post a Comment