Friday, November 18, 2011

Let's pretend it's Thursday.

Even writers take a day off once in awhile, right?

I got home from work yesterday, threw in some laundry, and then went to meet Aron for dinner to celebrate our four month dativersary. Only as dinner progressed, I felt progressively worse, and as soon as I came home, I passed out, blogless.

On the plus side, I got about 9 solid hours of sleep, and I felt awesome this morning.

On the other hand, it means that, technically, I have already failed at my blog-a-day challenge. But don't worry, dear readers. I will persevere.

Aron and I are both light eaters, so we decided to split the fish and chips and also get an order of bleu cheese bread. The waitress brought both of us salads instead of making us split one, and when she saw at the end of the meal that we didn't really like the bread, she took it off of our check AND gave us a coupon for a free appetizer so we could come back and try something else that we'd like better! Yeah, she got a pretty large tip.

Besides being sick, it was a good day. A very good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment