Sunday, November 13, 2011

I pinch.

Today I watched a cup move an inch or two across a table under the power of the spider trapped underneath it.

I thought that only happened in movies.


I'm too crabby to blog today. I wonder if that has more to do with not getting enough sleep, my stupid cat puking up everything she ate approximately twenty seconds after she ate it, or my stupid cat clawing holes in the litter box liner and then peeing through them and making a mess for me when I emptied it today. Or perhaps (probably) how fucked up my pill-taking schedule got this month, and thus how effed my hormones probably are at the moment. Yikes. Whoops.


Coming soon to (Mis)Adventures: a tale of CRM as learned in flight attendant training; an update on my New Year's resolution; less crabbiness (hopefully).

No comments:

Post a Comment