Thursday, November 19, 2009

November 19th.

Most days, I face a dilemma as I stand in my closet, trying to decide what to wear. My work uniform is not very flattering, to say the least, so I like to make an effort to feel as cute as possible at all other times. Sometimes that involves dressing up a bit, sometimes it involves a little more comfort; it's all about what I'm feeling cute in that day.

Today, I faced an exceptionally difficult choice. Which shirt should I wear: my black I ♥ Vampires shirt, my Team Edward shirt, or my very innocuous Forks High School Athletic Department shirt?

I settled for Team Edward. I figure he can use all the help he can get; poor Edward won't even be on his own team tonight.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure that last sentence was very deep and meaningful.

    IF YOU'RE A HUGE DORK. OMGLOLBBQ!

    lava.

    ReplyDelete