Saturday, November 14, 2009

November 14th.

I am so in love with my hotel room right now. I actually brought a lunchbox full of food for this four-day, and it is delicious. This hotel room has a fridge, so I don't have to be paranoid about my meat and cheese. I have a ginormous bed, a big flat screen tv, and even a DVD player! Not that I have any DVDs to watch, but it still is a nice touch. Plus I started rereading Twilight, and as slightly ashamed as I am about my crazy fangirlness, I cannot deny how happy reading this book makes me. I'm already halfway through it!

I guess my only point tonight is that I'm in a really good mood, and it's been a really good day.

Also, I'm already in pajamas, and have been for over an hour. And I don't have to get up at a ridiculous hour in the morning. And I love the software update that I caved and bought for my pod.

See? Such a good day/mood that I can't even end the entry, because I keep thinking of new things!

2 comments:

  1. I have Eclipse and New Moon in paperback. If you want them, they're yours! I can media mail them next week. :-)
    LilBikerGirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh don't worry, I definitely own them all already. New Moon is actually in my suitcase, because I knew I'd need it! Thanks for the very sweet offer, though. :)

    ReplyDelete