Tuesday, November 10, 2009

November 10th.

I had four flights today. Their flight numbers were 3373, 3337, 3377... and 3368. If you were trying to confuse the crap out of me, schedulers, consider your mission accomplished.

Today I took a nap in the crew rest room (not to be confused with restroom) for the first time ever. It was delightful. I dreamt of sushi, which was weird, and I left my coat in the restroom (not to be confused with rest room) afterwards, which was bad.

I am currently in the future (does that even make sense?), but it's not as exciting as it sounds. It's 8:43pm, and I'll be sleeping soon. This is considerably less lame when you consider that I've been up since 4 this morning, and my alarm is set to go off at 3:45 tomorrow morning. Ugh.

Tomorrow will be a very, very long day. But the evening festivities will make it all worthwhile. There are wings or bowling balls in my future. I don't know which yet, but either way, I'm stoked.

Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment